We are always looking for invaluable additions to our team
Are you interested in becoming part of the Alpenglow Properties Team? Dan Korman is the firm's employing broker and would love to speak with anyone interested in becoming a broker associate.
Some things potential brokers should know about Alpenglow Properties:
- Alpenglow is a grassroots organization started in 2015
- All brokers are expected to maintain the highest form of ethical standard
- We DO NOT set sales quotas, have regular meetings, or require you to keep full time hours
- We DO require that all brokers work with each current client as a full time broker
- Splits are firm and fair, we adhere to a tiered system allowing you to keep most of your money
- No mandatory tours exist, all brokers are encouraged to visit broker opens often
- Depending upon your experience in the business, extra education may be required
- Alpenglow Properties is a fun, high energy place to be, that should permeate your business
- Relationship based referrals our the key to our success
- Each broker will be placed on rotation to receive leads from the company at their normal split
- Alpenglow Properties believes in giving back to the community as much as possible
We greatly look forward to hearing from you!
- Dan Korman | Broker/Owner